Monday, August 28, 2006

Okay, so I'm newish to this whole blogging thing but I've been wanting to give it a try. So, here goes. Bear with me while I figure it out in all my spare time (what is that??). I suppose I should introduce myself first, huh. I'm a SAHM to 2 kiddos-my 3 1/2 year old DD Sport and 11 mos DD Spud. I'm also pregnant with #3, a big surprise baby due next February. We're hoping for a boy this time but really we'll take either as long as we have a healthy baby. I'm just praying that we make it to the hospital on time-I'll post Spud's birth story later but here's a spoiler: we were buzzed through the security doors at the hospital at 4:06 am and she was born at 4:08 am. Been happily married 8 years to my DH-who is pretty much my best friend. He and I have lots of things in common-we read some of the same authors and enjoy doing things together. We're not the Bobbsey twins or anything but we do enjoy each other's company.

I like all things creative-writing poetry and short stories, painting, drawing, and crafts. I am a Creative Memories Consultant and love to scrapbook. My current craft project is designing my own birthday invites for Spud's First Birthday party next month. I'm stamping them with Winnie the Pooh stamps and putting a pict of her on the front. I'll post them when they are finished. What else? Hmmm, I am a struggling Flybaby and have to really work to try and keep my house from getting too crazy-I'm a huge packrat. I tend to hyperfocus on a project and completely ignore the rest of the house and well... it ends up looking like a tornado went through my living room (or maybe 2 tornados!).

I'll post again soon, probably after the kiddos are in bed.


No comments: